Website Crimson Limited
eCommerce Project Manager – Customer Journey – Milton Keynes & Remote
eCommerce Project Manager required for our leading automotive client based in Milton Keynes. You are coming on board to drive the delivery of work packages within the eCommerce programme whilst managing change across a complex architectural estate. A suitable candidate must have recent experience managing a large scale eCommerce programme with the ability to integrate complex platforms into the eCommerce journey.
Key Skills and Responsibilities, (must be demonstrated within your CV)
- eCommerce Project Management experience – end to end project delivery
- Deliver complex omni-channel eCommerce programmes
- Manage the integration of multiple back end platforms into the customer journey
- Identify relevant gaps and align multiple stakeholders to a defined scope and project plan
- Effectively manage stakeholders with disparate interests
- Responsible for the creation and execution of the project plan within assigned work packages
- Interpret business case and covert into PID
- Create and maintain project documents
- Provide reports on project progress
- Ability to forecast and estimate budgets
- Automotive industry experience would be highly desirable
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.