Website Crimson Limited
Junior / Graduate Email Marketing Executive – Analytics – London / Hybrid
Email Marketing Executive required for a leading Events company based in London to be responsible for using marketing automation tools to optimise engagement and conversion with would-be visitors. This role supports specific partnership objectives that run-in collaboration with overarching goals of the individual events.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience owning email marketing campaigns and using email marketing or automation software (Ideally Marketo or similar). In return for your skills the company offers a hybrid working approach offering a great work life balance along with a competitive salary and good benefits.
· To use marketing automation tools to optimise engagement and conversion with would-be visitors. This role supports specific partnership objectives that run-in collaboration with overarching goals of the individual events.
· To execute delivery of automated email marketing campaigns for a selection of events, working alongside digital channel specialist. This includes all aspects of execution, including data segmentation, email build/send and form creation, ensuring the full campaign is aligned and seamless, and creates a consistent and engaging customer journey.
· To identify innovative ways to segment event audiences and challenge assumptions on best approach, working with the Data team where appropriate.
· To uphold standards in campaign quality.
· To test and proactively suggest ways in which we can optimise email performance.
· To obsess about analytics so you understand the results of your activity, including testing, and are continually applying learnings to improve effectiveness of future campaigns.
· Hands-on experience of creating and reporting on email campaigns
· Experience of creating data selections and segmenting audiences
· Experience using email marketing or automation software (Ideally Marketo). We can train up the right person if needed
· Customer-oriented, taking pride in exceeding customer expectations
· Highly organised with the ability to plan own workload and prioritise competing demands for time
· Ability to build strong relationships with other stakeholders.
· Experience of working to tight deadlines
· Basic image editing and an understanding of / ability to learn HTML – desirable
Salary – £30,000 – £35,000 per annum plus bonus.
How to apply
Send your up-to-date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review.
Do you know anyone that might be interested in this role? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.