Website Crimson Limited
Would you like to join an organisation helping the NHS develop innovative treatments that improve care and save lives?
Do you want to work for a company that will support your career progression?
Viapath is a scientific organisation with a clinical purpose. Working in partnership with Guy’s and St. Thomas’ Hospitals, King’s College Hospital and Bedford NHS Hospital Trusts, they aim to set the standard for the future of pathology.
Join a Passionate Team
As part of the technology team at Viapath, you will help deliver exciting projects within the UK’s largest Pathology Lab. Viapath offers excellent professional development opportunities and a flexible working policy with a hybrid approach to remote working.
The Recruitment Process
Viapath has selected Crimson, a leading IT recruitment and technology solutions company, to source talented professionals for their ambitious transformation programme.
Position: End User Technology Engineer
You will be responsible for providing onsite support to staff at Viapath sites, including visits to labs within hospitals server by Viapath.
The EUT engineer will be responsible for day-to-day support of Viapath systems and staff on-site at the various Viapath sites. They will be responsible for providing desk side support where required and remote support where desk side is not possible. The successful candidate will be required to travel to various Viapath sites in and around London to provide this support.
- Support internal IT Support processes at both 1st/2nd line levels, resolving support issues in a timely and effective manner both remotely and desk side.
- Remotely troubleshoot a variety of hardware/software and network/server platforms and assist in either resolving or escalating queries to the higher support infrastructure team when required.
- Customize desktop applications to meet and exceed end user needs and follow up with users to ensure their systems are maintained and functional.
- Record technical issues and solutions in logs for future reference in order to build up reports and efficiently support query management.
- Experience within a 1st/2nd Line support engineer role whereby the ideal candidate will have established a working knowledge of office automation products and computer peripherals, like printers and scanners.
- Knowledge of network security practices and anti-virus programs and the ability to perform remote troubleshooting and provide clear instructions.
- Basic knowledge of network troubleshooting Ethernet and IP configuration following on from hands-on experience with Windows OS.
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft support tools, such as DNS, storage, and networking and Microsoft Office
In order to successfully fill this position, Viapath are offering a highly competitive salary of £30,000 – £35,000 per annum plus excellent benefits.
How to apply
Send your up-to-date CV to Josh Horne at Crimson for review.
Do you know anyone that might be interested in this role? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.
End User Support Technician – 2nd Line Engineer – London Based/ Flexible
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.