Website Crimson Limited
Enterprise Architect – Identifying Current IT Landscape – Solihull
Enterprise Architect required for a leading client based in the Solihull area. You will join the organisation to define the current state of the architecture landscape as well implementing best practices moving forward and documenting the current landscape.
The ideal candidate will be someone used to working alone as well as in a team and will need to be able to help contribute to the long-term strategy, once the initial current landscape has been assessed.
Key Skills Required;
- Extensive Enterprise Architecture experience
- Previous experience of contributing to a long-term IT Strategy
- Office 365/Azure/Dynamics 365 Knowledge would be nice to have
- Ability to define both current and future state architecture models
- Business and tech solutions integration experience
- Review and evaluate vendors’ products
- Previous experience drafting solutions promptly after project start
- Practical knowledge of both TOGAF and ITIL
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.