Website Crimson Limited
Enterprise Architect – Inside IR35 – Birmingham & Remote
Inside IR35 / Umbrella
£700 – £750 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Enterprise Architect required for a leading client based in Central Birmingham. You are coming on board to develop, design and implement enterprise architecture in line with multiple domains, ensuring best practice approach is taken to provide the business with the latest digital, data and technology services.
- Agile methods and implications
- Good knowledge of strategic and emerging technology trends
- MS Technology stack – MS Azure
- Leading design and implementation of IT services
- Defining complex technical needs and communicating technical models to stakeholders
- Bridge the gap between technical and non technical teams
- Define governance and take responsibility for collaborating supporting services
- Turn problems into technical designs
- Excellent stakeholder communication and management
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Seek out opportunities for digital transformation
- Support multiple teams ensuring best practice
- Accountable for the continued development of agile enterprise architecture framework
- Domain specific budget planning and forecasting
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.