Website Crimson Limited
Enterprise Security Architect – SC Cleared/Inside IR35 – Birmingham
Enterprise Security Architect required for a leading client based in central Birmingham. My client is currently seeking an Enterprise Security Architect to come on board to develop and implement information security architecture and technology solutions to address the current and emerging information security and compliance requirements for the client.
This role does fall inside IR35 and the candidate needs to be SC cleared.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Development of Enterprise roadmap, principles, Standards, transition architectures
- Reviews existing security architecture, identifies design gaps, and recommends security enhancements
- Provides guidance on current and emerging security threats and designs security architecture to mitigate them
- Stays abreast of emerging security technologies and integrates them into security architecture as needed
- Ensures alignment between security architecture frameworks and standards and overall business strategy
- Enterprise Security Architect experience
- Defining security Architecture road maps
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC)
- Experience in information security, especially in a security architect role
- Experience with regulatory compliance and information security management frameworks (e.g., IS027000, COBIT, NIST 800, etc.)
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.