Website Crimson Limited
ERP Integration Lead – SAP – Coventry
SAP / Integration / Security / ERP / Manufacturing / aerospace / ECC 6.0 / Stakeholder / management
ERP Integration Lead required for a leading manufacturing company based in Coventry to work closely with the business and a wide range of IT functions to ensure that SAP projects in an ECC6.0 environment are delivered successfully from an integration perspective to join all SAP functional modules, infrastructure, security and business dependencies.
The ideal candidate for this role will have considerable integration experience within SAP, including knowledge of all areas of SAP along with a proven ability to manage a large team of direct reports. This role will require someone who has both functional and technical knowledge of SAP and other ERP systems. In return for your skills the company offers the chance to not only be involved in large exciting projects but also play a big part in the business’ strategic plans for the future, along with a new state of the art work environment. This role also offers flexible working.
Previous experience within the Aerospace or manufacturing industries would be very advantageous
- Act as the subject matter expert to projects on SAP manufacturing aspects and capability and what the art of the possible is.
- Ensure the total solution does not have any integration gaps and also manage dependencies.
- Grow a solid SAP functional delivery team trusted to deliver excellence.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, process reviews, shadowing, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task & workflow analysis.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and SAP functional and technical requirements and deliver appropriate artefacts on standard templates, including but not limited to Integration Plans, Process Flows, Technical Design, Solution Design, User Stories, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability, functionality and performance needs.
- Experienced SAP Subject Matter Expert who is able to engage with business, extract business requirements and define a SAP solution.
- Well versed in all modules of SAP like Finance, Project Systems, Procurement, Material Management, Inventory Management, Plant Maintenance, Sales & Distribution, Production Planning, Ops Planning, Quality Management and Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul.
- Must have worked in customized processes and solutions within the SAP arena
- Must have worked in RICEF developments, Exposure to BAPI, User exits
- Able to build, grow and successfully manage a team of functional roles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse stakeholder group including executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Working knowledge of appropriate legislation, including the Data Protection Act, DFARS and ITARS
- Day-to-day use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio & PowerPoint
- Able to facilitate workshops, lead discussions and gain consensus views on decisions
The salary my client is offering for this position is between £70,000 and £80,000 depending on experience.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.