Website Crimson Limited
Application Support Analyst – ERP – Lichfield
ERP Support Analyst required for a leading manufacturing company based in Lichfield to be responsible for the current application portfolio (SAGE, Atlas, Magento) and associated bespoke solutions, along with delivering optimal performance and brilliant customer experience to the company’s users.
The ideal candidate for this position will have worked within an Application Support role previously along with having a strong appreciation for Data within the applications and understand the importance of how data affects the business. Ideally the candidate will have strong ERP support experience within SAGE or IFS, but this is not a must have. In return for your skills the company offers flexible working along with an excellent benefits package.
- Contribute to strategic and tactical direction for IT applications.
- Support the evolution and development of the application support function to deliver world class IT services to our colleagues.
- Manage escalation of application related issues.
- Manage and measure all elements of application supplier performance, making sure services have appropriate contracts, SLAs and KPIs. Actively manage contracts and budgets.
- Identify and implement service improvement initiatives, including reductions in system operational costs, and demonstrate their effectiveness upon completion.
- Complete understanding of master data management and best practice for application support, either from a business systems analysis or software development perspective.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to assess business impact and prioritise resolutions appropriately.
- Flexible approach and able to adapt to changing demands
- Previous experience of an ERP implementation within a small / medium enterprise. Previous experience of implementing IFS would be a distinct benefit.
- Demonstrable knowledge of database management, preferably SQL / Oracle, interfacing and middleware.
- Demonstrable competence in IT Service Delivery, with an emphasis on applications rather than infrastructure.
- ITIL v3 or v4. Prince2 would be a benefit.
The salary my client is offering for this position is between £30,000 and £40,000 depending on experience.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.