Website Crimson Limited
Finance Assistant – Full/Part Time – Birmingham
Finance Professional with extensive SME experience ideally working in a variety of sectors required to join a small Finance team for this UK Technology Solutions Consultancy and Recruitment Business based in the Midlands.
Key Experience Summary:
- Experience of working with business stakeholders of an SME or larger organisation and support the wider finance team and Head of Finance.
- Maintaining Sales Ledger and Credit Control
- Maintaining Purchase Ledger
- Maintaining Nominal Ledger entries
- Journals, including prepayment and accruals
- Bank Reconciliation
- Assist with Month End and Year End procedures
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail and first-class communication skills
- AAT Qualified or Part Qualified or Qualified by experience
In return for your experience Crimson offers a great working environment along with flexible working for a better work life balance.
Salary guideline is £22,000 to £24,000 per annum plus benefits to include healthcare, pension, and company bonus scheme.
Interested?! Send your up-to-date CV to Ryan.Patel@crimson.co.uk at Crimson for review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.