Website Crimson Limited
Finance Operations Analyst – ERP/Inside IR35 – Birmingham
Inside IR35 / Umbrella – £400 – £450 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Finance Operations Analyst required for a leading client based in central Birmingham. My client is currently seeking a Finance Operations Analyst to come on board to responsible for providing in-year accurate, robust and timely operational transactional management of the IT budget, including monthly operational forecasts, quarterly operational planning and variance analysis, working closely with the Finance Business Partner. The role is responsible for IT single and multi year operational planning. In addition, the role is responsible for IT Workforce Management. The role will also contribute to the identification of cost reduction opportunities and continuous improvement opportunities.
This role does fall Inside IR35
- Previous Finance Operations Analyst experience
- ERP experience
- Compiling and analysing operational forecasts and planning.
- To be responsible for operational transactions for the IT budget, including accruals, invoices, journals, recharges, identification of spend to be capitalised on the balance sheet; working closely with the Finance Business Partner.
- To ensure the information provided from these operational transactions is at the level and quality needed to control, manage and record the IT costs.
- To be responsible for providing detailed monthly variance and trend analysis and insight, including the identification of cost reduction opportunities and financial risks.
- To be responsible for preparation of monthly operational forecasts through liaising with IT SLT members.
- To be responsible for responding to ad hoc requests and issues.
- To be responsible for preparation of operational planning data for single and multi year planning; working closely with the Finance Business Partner.
- To be responsible for IT Workforce headcount data, maintaining an up to date view and monitoring against headcount targets; working closely with the Business Management team and HR.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.