Website Crimson Limited
Finance Systems Data Analyst – Anaplan / Cognos – Chertsey
IT / Systems / system support / data / analytics / Cognos / Anaplan / Power BI / BI / reporting
Finance Systems and Data Analyst required for a leading construction company based in Chertsey to be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the IT systems and make it as easy as possible for all our colleagues to report their numbers and see how those numbers stack up to aid their decision making.
Knowledge of Anaplan is essential for this role.
This role offers flexible working.
Reporting & data management
- Scope reports when new business areas are required for review and analysis.
- Create regular and one-off reports (including Cognos and PowerBI dashboards), from the Data Model (created by the in-house business intelligence team).
- Support with report maintenance/updates following changes to systems or Business Unit structure.
- Use data to analyse ad-hoc business queries from our regional finance teams.
- Reconcile data between finance systems and identify and resolve discrepancies/mismatches.
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of month-end finance reporting data by relevant deadlines.
- Manage the load, completeness, accuracy and submission of budgets and comparatives across multiple applications.
Systems & application management
- Provide Group Finance with systems support and data for their audit and controls work.
- Provide Group Finance with guidance to strengthen and improve its use of technology.
- Work closely with the IT and business intelligence teams to update and enhance system capabilities.
- Participate in finance systems development / implementation projects, as and when required.
- Administer financial controls to internal applications (including Enterprise Resource Planning Systems).
- Manage applications for Group financial reporting (Consolidations, Month/Year End).
- Experience in systems management or a similar role.
- Construction Industry ERP or proven transferable skills from other ERP systems.
- Anaplan and Cognos experience.
- Self-motivated and able to complete work with limited supervision.
- Comfortable training others on systems.
- Ability to communicate and influence with people at all levels.
The salary my client is offering is £60,000 per annum plus an excellent benefits package.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.