Website Crimson Limited
Finance Systems Manager – Microsoft AX / Power BI – Remote – 6m FTC
Finance / business intelligence / Microsoft / power BI / Dynamics / AX / reports / reporting / stakeholder management / system support
Finance Systems Manager required for a leading events company based in London to be responsible for managing the two Finance Systems (BI data warehouse and Microsoft Dynamics AX), ensuring the business has efficient and effective finance systems in place.
The ideal candidate for this position would have worked within a Finance Systems Support role previously and have an excellent understanding of all areas of accounting,( ie Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Cash Management, Inventory & Distribution, General Ledger, and Asset Management & Reporting along with an absolute understanding of double entry) so will ideally come from a accountancy background. In return for your skills and experience the company offers the chance to work for a successful global company that offers flexible working and a great work life balance.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A 6 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT
SOME TRAVEL TO PADDINGTON, LONDON WILL BE REQUIRED
- Responsible for the design, change and implementation of the global Finance system Infrastructure. This includes integration, new system design, and existing system development.
Implementation – This ranges from delivering the necessary project controls, testing, deployment and end user training on all new systems and significant developments. This is delivered in conjunction with the Head of Management Information and Outsourced Suppliers.
- Support – The support of the front-line users in resolving their day to day issues. This also includes: –
- Managing and supporting the standard operating procedures for these systems
- the development of the “super user” community,
- problem solving,
- report writing
- Training – Training users so they have a better understanding of the system
- Analytics & Report Writing
- Systems – The current systems that this role will have responsibility for are: –
- A SQL based OLAP data warehouse tool built to bespoke requirements.
- Microsoft AX Financials
- A SQL based data conversion tool.
- Microsoft Power BI
- In addition to these responsibilities there are other responsibilities that make the achievement of the above feasible and these are: –
- Documentation of processes, customizations and system dependencies at the integration points.
- Constantly evaluating the systems and procedures within the Finance department and making improvements where necessary. This particularly in relation to audit requirements.
- Understand financial dependencies of incumbent systems and ensure that these systems are closely monitored from a finance viewpoint
- Accountancy experience and understanding of all areas of the accounting roles including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Cash Management, Inventory & Distribution, General Ledger, and Asset Management & Reporting. An absolute understanding of double entry.
- An understanding of financial consolidations in a multi-company environment.
- An understanding of the treatment of FX in a multi-currency environment an advantage
- Established experience with Dynamics AX systems, or other mid-tier Finance system
- SQL Server experience including SSRS and SSAS
- Power BI report writing skills
- Project Management skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Confident in dealing with people at all levels
- Ability to effectively time manage including meeting tight deadlines and prioritise workload
The salary my client is offering for this position is between £50,000 and £60,000 per annum depending on experience.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Mark Lasisi at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.