Website Crimson Limited
- Build, test and maintain scripts and web applications
- Work with Senior management to scope innovative, scalable system solutions and work with user champions to test the solutions
- Communicate solutions and proposals in terms of business needs and opportunities
- Design and implement Dashboards/Reports as required to interrogate databases and drive accurate reporting
- Act as an internal expert to solve Visual Dashboards/Reports issues, including highlighting quality of underlying data and proposing effective solutions
- Experience of building integrations between platforms and applications using API’s
- Good knowledge of Business Intelligence applications and/or Data Modelling
- Experience working in a fast-paced office environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills and clear written and verbal communication.
Our client is offering between £60,000 and £70,000 per annum depending on experience
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ellis Wood at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.