Website Crimson Limited
Front-End Developer – React/HTML5/UX/UI/CSS/Webkit/NodeJS/Redux – London
Front-End Developer required for a leading FinTech client based in London. You are coming on board to implement designs in HTML5 using compliant markup via React.
You will be required to have a strong technical background using HTML5, CSS, React, Webkit and NodeJS.
There is felxibility for some remote working with this position.
Key Skills Required;
- Front-End development experience, ideally within the banking, FinTecch or financial sector (not essential)
- Firm technical understanding of HTML5 and CSS
- Strong experience in React, Webkit and NodeJS
- Strong UI/UX experience
- Redux and associated libraries – Redux Sagas
- Background using REST or GraphQL API’s
- Solid understanding of Software quality assurance and software testing principles such as Jest, Wallaby etc
- Confident with MacOS (PHPStorm/WebStorm)
- Software engineering patterns including dependency injection
- Focussed on working within a team and be able to hit the ground running
- Responsible for liaising with backend engineers for creation of frontend code
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Software Development using SCRUM and GIT VCS
- Experience using Selenium or similar application
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.