Website Crimson Limited
The role is primarily centred around modifying frontend code in existing applications to meet the requirements of the new client’s brand. You will report to the Lead Systems Developer, the Frontend Developer will be responsible for modifying CSS, SASS, some JAVA script, and HTML code.
- Strong Frontend Development experience
- Azure DevOps experience
- knowledge of Visual Studio
- Collaborate with other team members and work within a structured environment via use of Azure DevOps and MS Teams
- Updating existing CSS and SASS code
- Running build processes to compile SASS into CSS
- Bootstrap 4,Front end build tools e.g. Gulp
- Git source control
- Azure DevOps and agile/sprint-based development
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.