Website Crimson Limited
Full Stack Developer – E-commerce/Insurance – Manchester
Full Stack Developer required for a leading specialist e-commerce organisation based in South Manchester. You will join the companies’ in-house team to develop and support their growing range of niche websites. This is a hands-on role, delivering projects as prioritised by stakeholders in the business. You will work closely with other developers to drive further development and innovation across all company brands.
- Work within the development team to support websites and CRM systems
- Deliver a high standard of code, consistent with the company’s defined best practices and standards
- Work effectively across both large projects and day-to-day maintenance requests
- Support IT infrastructure, ensuring the maintenance of existing systems
- Effectively communicate progress throughout your work, highlighting risks and issues and proposing relevant solutions where necessary
- Excellent experience as a full stack developer – C#/.Net/SQL Server 2016/T-SQL
- Good experience with e-commerce/transactional websites including building from scratch and legacy system improvements
- Good understanding of SEO best practice
- Clear written and verbal communication.
Our client is offering up to £45,000 per annum depending on experience for this position
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ellis Wood at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.