Website Crimson Limited
Full Stack .Net Developers – E-commerce/Insurance – Manchester
Ripe Insurance are working in partnership with Crimson to source multiple highly skilled IT professionals including Business Analysts, Full Stack .Net Developers and BI Analysts to support and successfully deliver their current and upcoming projects.
Ripe is a tech-driven insurance specialist for niche sectors with products including Golf Care, the UK’s number one golf insurance brand. With a 60-strong team, Ripe handles over 200,000 policyholders across its brand portfolio. Over the next 12 months they will be delivering a large migration project, bringing all 14 brands on to a common platform to ensure consistency and an excellent service for their customers.
We are on the lookout for multiple Full Stack Developers to join the team at Ripe. You will join the companies’ in-house team to develop and support their growing range of niche websites. This is a hands-on role, delivering projects as prioritised by stakeholders in the business. You will work closely with other developers to drive further development and innovation across all company brands.
- Work within the development team to support websites and CRM systems
- Deliver a high standard of code, consistent with the company’s defined best practices and standards
- Work effectively across both large projects and day-to-day maintenance requests
- Support IT infrastructure, ensuring the maintenance of existing systems
- Effectively communicate progress throughout your work, highlighting risks and issues and proposing relevant solutions where necessary
- Excellent experience as a full stack developer – C#/.Net/SQL Server 2016/T-SQL
- Good experience with e-commerce/transactional websites including building from scratch and legacy system improvements
- Good understanding of SEO best practice
- Clear written and verbal communication.
The salary for this position is up to £45,000 per annum plus an excellent benefits package.
Based near Manchester Airport in newly refurbished offices, Ripe has an energetic, positive and friendly culture with a casual dress policy and calendar of social events.
To apply for this role, or to express your interest in upcoming positions at Ripe Insurance, please contact Ellis Wood on 01675 466 477 or Ellis.Wood@Crimson.co.uk.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.