Website Crimson Limited
Full Stack Java Developer – RESTful APIs – London OR Manchester (Remote)
Full Stack Java Developer required for our leading client with head offices based in Manchester and London, due to the current climate there is the option to work remotely. You are coming on board to support the migration from Azure to AWS and an integration with third-party legacy systems, you will be working within an Agile environment using Scrum.
Essential Skills & Experience,
- Both Azure and AWS knowledge
- Continue the development of microservices during the migration
- AWS architecture, ECS Fargate, MongoDB
- Linux and Docker
- Java 8-11, Maven, Gradle, Spring/Spring Boot
- Uses TDD by default, unit and E2E tests
- Ability to apply Agile Principles
- Collaborative approach
- Passionate about teaching and knowledge/skillset transfer
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication (development team, scrum teams, 3rd party suppliers/vendors)
- Experience on integration projects to 3rd party systems
- Documentation of the system integration
Highly Desirable Skills,
- RESTful APIs and Microservices
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.