Website Crimson Limited
Web Developer – C#/ASP.NET/MVC – Manchester
Web Developer required for an ecommerce organisation based in Manchester where you will play a key part in developing and supporting a growing range of niche websites. You will be hands on, delivering projects as prioritised by stakeholders in the business and working with developers across the team to drive further development and innovation.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced software developer to make the next step in their development career.
- Support the organisations websites and CRM
- Deliver an excellent standard of code consistent with best practices and standards
- Be flexible and adaptable in working across both large projects and day-to-day maintenance requests
- Ensure the relevant security measures are in place to protect the company and customer data
- Interpret and respond with a proactive attitude to project briefs
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework (ASP.NET webforms or MVC) is a must
- Proficient in C# and strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with Microsoft SQL Server
- Some exposure to JS frameworks such as Angular or React would be beneficial
- Good experience of Agile methodologies
- Clear written and verbal communication.
The salary for this position is between £45,000 and £55,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus benefits.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ellis Wood at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.