Website Crimson Limited
Functional Team Lead – ERP / D365 / Dynamics 365 – Remote Working
IT Functional Team Lead required to work for a global Biotech organisation to come on board to support the delivery of a global Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation. You will be responsible for maintaining, supporting, and upgrading the company’s ERP applications and will be required effectively lead their team of analysts.
This role requires an in-depth knowledge of ERP systems and business processes to efficiently configure, implement, and support a variety of financial, supply chain, sales, and HR modules. You will determine user requirements and configure/customise the ERP system to meet the business needs.
This role will be based remotely but will require global travel when safe to do so.
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors, particularly development, BI and support teams
- Working with the broader programme team, drive the implementation of Dynamics 365 through the global business, ensuring the global template integrity is maintained.
- Requires understanding and application of procedures and concepts within own discipline and basic knowledge of other disciplines
- Maintain and foster strong relationships and collaborate with other IT functions – development, infrastructure, operational support & PMO
- Uses judgment to identify and resolve day-to-day technical and operational problems
- Uses tact and diplomacy to exchange information and handle sensitive issues.
Key Skills Required:
- Extensive Functional Team Leadership experience
- High level people management experience
- Experience of driving a Global Rollout
- Background of implementing and supporting ERP applications
- Previous experience of leading Microsoft D365 implementations
- Proven experience of successfully elevating / advancing teams
- High level stakeholder and supplier management skills
- Ability to manage resources across remote locations & time zones
- Desire and ability to work flexible hours based on the demands of the project/support
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft D365/AX would be ideal
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?!? Please send your up to date CV to Vicki Smith at Crimson for review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.