Website Crimson Limited
Functional Test Analyst – Utilities – Staffordshire & Remote
Functional Test Analyst required for a leading customer based in Staffordshire. You are coming on board to compliment the existing testing structure to support both BAU and project activity. A suitable candidate must have recent hands on testing experience.
Key Skills & Responsibilities,
- Hands on end to end testing experience
- Strong experience of Functional testing
- Manual testing
- Ability to analyse and create formal documentation
- Ability to identify and document test plans and automated test cases
- Experience of working with end users to create end to end testing scenarios
- Defect management and configuration management experience required
- Experience of working with an Agile environment
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.