Website Crimson Limited
Functional Test Lead – Automotive – Milton Keynes & Remote
Functional Test Lead required for a leading automotive client based in Milton Keynes. You are coming on board to manage, prepare and co-ordinate the testing activities on a major change programme currently taking place.
Key Skills & Responsibilities,
- Prepare relevant and detailed test plans
- Work closely with business functions to perform tests and sign off results
- Support test manager in the regular review of team resource profiles
- Test assurance activities of supplier builds – provide confidence hat a robust test and quality process is being followed
- Prepare and plan the functional testing required to deliver – System integration testing, UAT, Business process validation, regression testing
- Production and execution of test scrips
- Previous experience working on a similar IT transformation project
- Work closely with 3rd party suppliers who are responsible for development of the software component
- Automotive industry experience
- Manage team of test analysts
- Strong risk and issue management
- Jira and ALM (or similar)
- Excellent stakeholder communication and management
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.