Website Crimson Limited
GDPR Programme Manager – Major Data Deletion – Coventry
GDPR Programme Manager required for a leading client based in Coventry. My client is seeking an experienced Programme Manager to lead their General Data Protection Regulations Project to support their upcoming Major Data Deletion and meet the necessary compliance and standards.
- Extensive experience working at programme level on a GDPR/major data deletion programme of work
- Demonstratable experience and knowledge around GDPR
- Background experience of working in a regulated environment on similar initiatives
- High level Stakeholder management skills
- Effective leadership and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience planning and designing the programme and monitoring its progress
- Managing risk and issues to the programmes outcome
- High level project planning experience
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.