Website Crimson Limited
GIS Architect – Geocortex/ArcGIS – Coventry
GIS Architect required for a leading client based in Coventry. You will be coming on board to provide SME for GIS technology and ensure continuous improvement of the GIS estate.
A suitable candidate will have considerable experience with Geocortex site configuration and workflow development.
Key Skills Required;
- Strong GIS Architecture experience
- Solid knowledge in a wide range of GIS applications
- Geocortex site configuration and workflow development
- Including complex SQL and possibly use of geoprocessing services, Esri and non-Esri APIs
- SQL development experience
- Spatial (geometry) data and complex joins
- FME configuration/development
- Experience loading and translating data from MapInfo/Access to SQL Server
- Esri configuration & development
- ArcGis server and desktop to create and configure feature services for use in Geocortex
- Ensure development is in line with security and GDPR rules
- Experience with hardware and software components, data communication and network methods and techniques
- Previous experience working within an agile environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to relay requirements into technical deliverables
- Contribute to and lead meetings where required
- Input into solution designs and documentation
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.