Website Crimson Limited
GIS Developer – NetBase/Geocortex/ArcGis – Coventry
GIS Developer required for a leading client based in Coventry. You will be coming on board to provide SME for GIS technology and ensure continuous improvement of the GIS estate.
A suitable candidate will have considerable knowledge of cartographic and spatial data management principles and be fluent in ArcGIS Desktop Essential.
Key Skills Required;
- Solid knowledge in a wide range of GIS applications
- Geocotex and Netbase experience
- Ensure development is in line with security and GDPR rules
- Considerable experience of cartographic and spatial data management principles
- Experience with hardware and software components, data communication and network methods and techniques
- Fluent in ArcGIS Desktop Essential
- Previous experience working within an agile environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to relay requirements into technical deliverables
- Contribute to and lead meetings where required
- Input into solution designs and documentation
- Python or .Net
- SQL Server / Oracle
- Familiarity with REST services
- ESRI locator Hub
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.