Website Crimson Limited
Graduate IT Support Analyst required for an international organisation with head offices based in Essex. As an IT Support Analyst, you will be working in a dynamic technical environment and be exposed to a varied array of technology.
As an international organisation, my client are looking for a candidate who can travel to both Amsterdam and Antwerp monthly, to support business activity further afield. This would involve 2 weeks in the UK per month, working remotely, and 2 weeks per month based in either Amsterdam or Antwerp. All travel and accommodation outside of the UK will be funded.
MS Excel skills would be beneficial, as well as experience with reporting and dashboard tools. The ideal candidate will also have previous experience working at fast pace across various technologies including strong SQL, SSRS and SSIS skills.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide 1st and 2nd line technical support for various technologies across the board, including Active Directory, Office 365, and Windows OS.
- Work with the relevant support entities to resolve more complex issues, through to resolution or escalation.
- Train staff on new and existing procedures and new technologies.
- Carry out data ETL and manipulations, as well as supporting data modelling procedures.
- Produce operational reports and live dashboards through Power BI.
- Assist with the testing and development of new systems.
Key Skills required:
- High-level general IT Skills.
- Strong SQL, SSRS and SSIS Skills.
- End User Orientated.
- Power BI or Report Builder Experience Required.
- Dutch language skills a bonus.
- Aptitude for learning new technology.
- Deadline driven.
- Superior communication skills
Our client is offering a salary of £30,000- £35,000 per annum plus excellent benefits including paid for travel to other site locations.
Interested?! Send your up-to-date CV to Josh Horne at Crimson for review
Graduate IT Support Analyst – SQL – UK/Amsterdam/Antwerp
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.