Website Crimson Limited
Graduate/Junior Software Developer – Nottingham/Flexible
Graduate/Junior Software Developer required for a growing organisation based in Nottingham, where you will be responsible for developing high quality bespoke software and IT solutions. This is an excellent opportunity to play a major part in a growing tech start-up business, where you can quickly become a really important team member and grow with the business.
You will be eager to learn and develop your coding and software development skills, and have a real desire to make a difference. Within the role you will get the opportunity to work with the latest technology, including Azure.
- Ideally you will have experience with C#/SQL/.NET
- Deliver an excellent standard of code consistent with the organisations defined best practices and standards
- Contribute to the wider team tasks such as process improvement, code reviews etc.
- Technical estimation & low level design work
- Desire to deliver high quality work
- Use logical thinking to solve difficult technical problems
- Take part in training sessions to increase your skills and knowledge
The salary for this position is flexible between £25,000 – £27,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus benefits. The role will be initially remote with then a few days in the office in Nottingham.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
Graduate/Junior Software Developer – Nottingham
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.