Website Crimson Limited
Graduate Data Designer – Derby
Graduate Data Designer required for a cutting-edge technology client based in Derby, near to the train station, where you will play a key part in supporting critical systems and data science led solutions. You’ll be comfortable designing and creating varied data sets for internal systems, utilising your ability/initiative to provide a solution if there is no obvious answer.
You will ideally come from a numerical/data focused degree, such as Physics, Maths, Chemistry etc, as well as excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Technical input to projects in order to identify data requirements
- Design and production of data from initial source documents
- Independent verification of data
- Testing of own work in order to ensure data is high quality
- Implementation of internal testing to meet project deadlines
- Build of new project data into test environments for testing
- Preparation and release of data (including associated documentation) for testing and deployment
- Work with independent testers in order to identify and rectify any data errors identified
Key Skills of the role
- This opportunity would suit a graduate from a numerical/data focused degree, such as Physics, Maths, Chemistry etc.
- Technical problem solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot and debug
- Strong data handling and analysis skills
- Proven ability to systematically approach tasks and to manage multiple, at times changing, priorities and expectations.
- A keen eye for detail and a numerate background
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
The salary for this position starts at £24,000 per annum, with excellent training and progression opportunities, plus excellent benefits and fantastic company culture.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
Graduate Opportunity – Data Designer – Derby
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.