Website Crimson Limited
Graduate / Trainee IT Service Desk Analyst required for a leading company based in Doncaster to be responsible for working closely with IT technical colleagues to support the business handling “how do I” inquiries, through admin requests.
The ideal candidate for this role will have excellent customer service experience along with a very good appreciation of IT support and be looking for their next step in their career. Previous experience within an IT Service Desk role would be highly advantageous.
This role will be office based but the company does have a flexible working policy.
- Provide an excellent first point of contact within IT for all enquiries
- Record, prioritise, assign and manage all requests and incidents reported to the ServiceDesk
- Manage customer expectations and communications via telephone, email and face to face
- Escalate to other team members or other departments where appropriate
- Recording and tracking project issues and escalating to the necessary project teams
- Documenting new processes, amending and proposing new documents
- Previous experience in a Helpdesk or Service Desk support role providing end user support, ideally in a retail or other fast paced environment.
- You will have excellent customer service skills and an ability to communicate information to colleagues with varied levels of technical knowledge across all functions within our organisation.
- Strong organisational skills, the ability to multi-task and have demonstrable knowledge of IT Service Delivery best practices.
At a technical level, an awareness of the following would be beneficial:
- Active Directory user administration
- Google Gsuite experience, OSX skills, Android, ChromeOS ITIL certification would be particularly beneficial.
- Windows 7, Windows 10
- Remote desktop / VNC
- Print management
- Jira suite (or other recognised ITSM platform)
- Basic hardware diagnostics/triage
- ITIL foundation certification would be particularly beneficial, but training will be provided.
The salary for this permanent position is between £18,000 to £26,000 per annum.
Interested?! Send your up-to-date CV to Josh Horne at Crimson for review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.