Website Crimson Limited
Project Coordinator – IT Asset Tracking – Solihull
Project coordinator required for a leading client based in Solihull. You are coming on board to gather information on new and existing assets to create a portfolio as to which devices are active or inactive and then report and track the findings.
Key Skills Required;
- Previous asset tracking and management experience – PC’s, Laptops, Printers, Switches and iPads
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
- Confident communicating and liaising with internal users and stakeholders
- Match findings up with Active Directory and Desktop Central – AD Cleanse
- Reporting into the service delivery team
- A background in system administration would be ideal
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Samuel Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.