Website Crimson Limited
Head of Business Intelligence – Inside IR35 – Burton-on-Trent
Inside IR35 / Umbrella – £600 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Head of Business Intelligence required for a leading customer based in the Midlands. You are coming on board to provide technical leadership to the data management strategy and provide expertise on how the BI function will contribute towards the business achieving its goals.
- Identify ways to make better use of existing data
- Previous experience building large-scale data platforms using MS Azure
- Capacity modelling – highlight any capacity or technical constraints
- Quality assure effectiveness of work completed by BI analysts and engineers – ensure QA is being done according to agreed standards
- Support specialist analyst work when required
- Act as SME on BI matters across the business
- Take leadership on AI and machine learning
- SQL Server Business Intelligence & Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Microsoft SQL Server (2008+); SQL Server Reporting Services; SQL Language
- Web based BI Reporting and Dashboard tools; SQL Server ETL tools (SSIS)
- Azure technologies including Data Lake gen 2, Data Factory, Synapse, Analysis Services, Power BI
- MDX Queries
- Data Cubes and BI datasets
- Multi-dimensional analysis of complex datasets using data cubes.
- Previous experience introducing BI concepts into a greenfield site
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement – able to act as the bridge between technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.