Website Crimson Limited
Head of Customer Success – Legal Tech – Central London/Flexible
Crimson is delighted to partner with a rapidly expanding Legal Technology business who are investing heavily in their team and systems development. They are looking to secure leading talent to assist in their further growth plans, and as part of the expansion my client is looking to hire a talented Head of Customer Success to assist in the management of a broad portfolio of well-known legal organisations. The role will be based in Central London for a couple of days a week/the rest from home. This is an exciting time to be part of start-up feel organisation, with the backing of a large-scale organisation.
The ideal candidate will have previous Customer Success experience, alongside legal experience/knowledge, either as a former Solicitor/ParaLegal/Legal Graduate, and who is passionate about the change technology can have on the legal profession.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Manager a broad portfolio of customers, whilst being accountable for managing risk, forecasting accurately and spotting/driving growth opportunities.
- Work closely with the senior team to run efficient handover and kick-off meetings.
- Create and deliver success plans and success reviews with your clients to optimise their use of the product, and constantly drive value.
- Refine and improve processes, and be proactive in driving new projects and initiatives.
- Provide technical assistance/account support as part of a wider team to our customers (no technical knowledge required).
Key Skills required:
- Ideally previous customer-facing experience as a Customer Success Manager role, ideally within a SaaS company.
- Ideally some legal experience/knowledge, either legal solicitor/paralegal/legal degree.
- A proven track record in managing risk, forecasting and identifying growth opportunities.
- Previous ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Proven ability to position products against competitors.
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to speak with a range of people including senior level/C-Suite individuals.
Our client is offering a salary up to £40,000 per annum, plus commission/bonus opportunities making the total package around £60k – 70k depending on personal and company performance.
There is also variety of excellent benefits available on offer, including a generous holiday entitlement, medical cover, free gym membership etc.
Interested?! Send your up-to-date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.
Head of Customer Success – Legal Tech – London
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.