Website Crimson Limited
Head of Data & Analytics – Luton / London & Home Working
Head of Data & Analytics required to work for a leading organisation to create and deliver their overall data strategy and shaping how they will evolve the business to deliver greater value to their clients and customers. You will be working closely with the management teams to build understanding and align the company’s vision across all channels.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead the organisations data team, to define the direction, build the team and have a major impact on the success of the business. The data strategy needs to span the entire business from how they design and optimise operations, finance and people.
The majority of this role will be based remotely however will require occasional travel to their Head Office in Luton.
Key Skills Required:
- Extensive experience of shaping and delivering a data strategy
- Prove experience of leading a growing data science team in a scale up company
- Excellent knowledge of data science tools and languages, including, R, Python coding, SQL and production tools
- Strong background of working in a data science team within a scaling organisation
- Deep understanding of fundamentals of probability and statistics
- Experience of working with large location data sets
- Demonstrated ability and experience of delivering solutions that are scalable
- Solid interest in the field of behavioural economics
- High level stakeholder management skills
- Comfortable in working in an evolving and ambiguous environment
- Ability to inspire motivate & coach direct reports and influence the wider team
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?!? Please send your up to date CV to Vicki Smith at Crimson for review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.