Website Crimson Limited
Our client, Kingston University London, is looking for a Change Programme Manager working to the highest levels to guide and support major change programmes within the institution to include the implementatuion of the University’s new strategy.
The role will build upon the existing project expertise within the institution and implement an agreed Kingston University programme change methodology and archive. The post holder will be responsible for establishing a major projects oversight group which will facilitate the prioritisation of identified programmes and projects, oversee their delivery and create awareness of interdependencies within and between areas of activity.
- To lead on significant programme, chamge management and be resposible for their methodology, governance and to report on thier progress and achievements.
- Create and maintain organisational strategic programme plan, utilising it to inform the strategic programme board on organisational change capacity.
- To ensure programmes and projects are on plan, within budgeted costs and to agreed scope and quality.
- Support the strategic planning process by facilitating the prioritisation of agreed programmes, projects and overseeing their delivery.
- Develop and maintain a strategic change programme / project methodology and framework, including templates and toolkits (e.g. Plans, Risks / Issues Assumptions/ Dependency logs, progress reports and Archive)
- Implement and oversee appropriate programme and project governance arrangements for the projects being delivered, including the reporting process, to track and monitor the benefits delivered.
- Source, provide and manage resources both internally and externally as appropriate.
- Maintain oversight of major change initiatives across the institution outside those directly supported by the office to inform organisational capacity to deliver and absorb change initiatives.
- Support project groups to ensure that projects are initiated with appropriate aims and objectives, have appropriate governance, proper plans and resources and measures of achievements.
- Ensure, where appropriate, the handover of deliverables to a ‘business as usual’ owner, agreeing the schedule of benefits realisation.
- To support the embedding of new organisational capacity / capability in terms of change programme management.
- Ensure effective Programme Level stakeholder management & communication.
- Provide offcial internal and external reporting on a regular basis to stakeholders as required (e.g. quantitative – KPI’s, progress, budget)
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.