Website Crimson Limited
Head of IT Applications – Business Systems – Coventry
As the Global Head of Applications, you will responsible for leading and developing the Global Applications function that sits within my clients MIS team.
This function is responsible for delivering new Applications as well as enhancements to existing Applications across all sites within my client and will support the regularly changing requirements of the company, function and the Divisions. Applications covered by this role include Business Systems (HR, Finance), Engineering Systems, Trade Compliance Systems as well as Manufacturing Systems (SAP primarily but also includes other non-SAP ERP systems).
Key Skills required,
- Experience of establishing and running a Global Applications function;
- Track record of successfully managing a blend of legacy and modern technologies and vendors;
- Experience of successfully working with key external service providers including large SIs;
- Significant experience of successfully leading and inspiring a Global team and working with a variety of stakeholders spread across multiple geographies and cultures;
- Relishes the opportunity to mature and improve the services delivered by an existing team with experience of applying appropriate best practices from other companies/sectors;
- Proven ability to drive change while bringing people with them;
- Ability to analyse complex situations and effectively hone in on what matters to solve problems effectively;
- Ability to take a longer term strategic view and to effectively plan a path to achieve this long term plan;
- Pragmatic approach and able to balance the ideal with the reality of what is needed today;
- Demonstrable ability to thrive in a complex, rapidly changing and demanding Globally integrated (but not centralised) business environment;
- Experience of the following applications and Business Systems (HR, Finance), Engineering Systems, Trade Compliance Systems as well as Manufacturing Systems (SAP primarily but also includes other non-SAP ERP systems).
My client are offering a salary of up to £110,000 plus benefits depending on your experience
Interested?!? Send your up to date CV to Chris Butler at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this position
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.