Website Crimson Limited
IT Architect – Halesowen
IT Architect required for an international organisation based in Halesowen to design and build new capabilities that enable more efficient and automated business processes and business opportunities.
Within the role, you will play a key part of an exciting transformation of IT in the organisation. Since this is a brand-new role to the organisation, there will be the opportunity to shape and flex the role over time. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Create and Lead the UK&I IT Architecture and Solutions organisation, whilst ensuring a tight relationship to the global IT organisation.
- Set the Technology Strategy for applications and integration – and influences the businesses IT on Infrastructure Strategy.
- Understand the strategic direction of the global IT organisation as it applies to global applications and data, and influence this to achieve convergence between global strategy and regional requirements.
- Design, build and implement solutions by configuring combinations of off-the-shelf and in-house applications as required using both traditional and DevOps approaches.
- Maintain Master Data and BI repositories, and provides standardised business reporting solutions, plus ad-hoc and report development capability.
- Form, manage and continuously develop a high-performing and collaborative team, setting objectives, managing performance, developing potential and modelling behaviours.
Key Skills of the role
- Demonstrative experience within a challenging Lead Architect role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Business.
- Experience of having led an the majority of the sub-functions within an IT Architecture and Solutions organisation.
- Qualified in TOGAF or equivalent – experience of gradually implementing and maturing architectural and build best practices within an organisation.
- Experience of working in Distribution, Engineering and Manufacturing or MRO business desirable.
The salary for this position is between £58,000 and £60,500 per annum plus benefits.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Chris Butler at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. https://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
Head of IT Architecture and Solutions – Halesowen
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.