Website Crimson Limited
Head of IT – Professional Services/Legal – Central London
Head of IT required for a Professional Services organisation based in Central London where you will be responsible for making my clients IT Service the envy of other businesses in a way that it enables my client to provide the highest levels of client insight and service.
Main Duties and Responsibilities,
- Own the creation of my client’s IT Strategy
- Define and deliver the IT change agenda within my client
- Assure delivery of a business as usual IT Service delivery to the whole of the organisation
- Act as an ambassador for the IT Department across the business
- Lead, motivate and develop the IT Department’s resources
- Create and deliver an annual budget that balances the delivery of day to day services with the investment in new technologies/solutions
- Be an active participate in the business support leadership team to ensure a high-quality service is providers to all users
Key Experience required,
- Proven experience as a Head of IT or IT Director with responsibility for budget creation/management, leadership and staff development
- Leadership and participation in analysis, evaluation, configuration and implementation of complex IT systems. Ideally experience of Practice Management Solutions
- Management of multiple IT Disciplines (software development, technical support, system architecture, data management and MI and hardware/software strategy)
- Supplier identification, selection and management
- Cloud migration and management
Professional Services or Legal Sector experience is essential!!!
My client is offering a salary of between £95,000 and £105,000 plus benefits depending on experience
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Chris Butler at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.