Website Crimson Limited
IT Manager – Business Systems – Nuneaton
IT Manager required for a growing retail organisation based in Nuneaton. Our client is seeking a hands-on technically minded individual to take responsibility for the management, strategy and execution of IT infrastructure across the organisation. You will manage the company’s technology operations, create and implement IT policies and manage a small team and 3rd parties.
- Oversee all technology operations and evaluate according to organisation objectives
- Create and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies
- Analyse and determine the business requirements of all departments to understand their technology needs
- Coordinate IT business support teams and supervise technicians and external IT support functions
- Control budget and oversee departmental finances, including budgeting and forecasting
- Experience of mid-level management – preferably within a fast-growing medium sized organisation
- Good knowledge of the implementation, maintenance and analysis of IT systems
- Experience of controlling an IT budget
- Proven experience of strong relationship building skills
- Strong technical skills around information technology systems and multiple platforms
- Clear written and verbal communication.
Our client is offering a salary between £50,000 and £60,000 depending on experience for this position.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ellis Wood at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.