Website Crimson Limited
Head of IT – SAP/Cloud – Birmingham
Head of IT/IT Manager required for a leading global client based in Birmingham where you will come on board to develop and deliver their technology strategy as well as the management and continuous improvement of our technology systems and processes.
This role will play an active part in shaping the strategic direction of the business technology initiatives through contributing professionally to a variety of initiatives, new developments and projects.
SAP experience is essential to be considered for this position!!
- Experience as an IT Manager/Head of IT in a fast paced, commercially focused business
- Experience of SAP system implementation and being an End User
- Experience of Cloud Infrastructure experience
- Experience in delivering major projects (£0.5m+) on time and budget
- Experience of leading multi-functional teams to deliver high-quality results.
- Expertise in Data Centre management and data governance
- Experience of working within a Retail environment / Retail Sector
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Analytical, technology led professional with a firm understanding of technology principals, with the ability to translate technical projects into plain and simple language
- Excellent organisational and influencing skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of complex information and requirements
- Good prioritisation skills and be flexible enough to adapt plans
- Good evaluation skills
- Clear verbal and written skills
Our client is offering a salary up to £55,000 to £65,000 depending on experience for this position.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Vicki Smith at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.