Website Crimson Limited
IT Service Operations Manager – Halesowen
IT Service Operations Manager required for an International organisation based in Halesowen to coordinate, direct and design all regional IT Service activities, create and Lead the UK&I IT Services organisation, whilst ensuring a tight relationship to the global services organisation.
Within the role, you will be a key part of an exciting transformation of IT in the organisation. Since this is a brand-new role to the organisation, there will be the opportunity to shape and flex the role over time. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Own the design, deployment and operation of IT Services, through a combination of global and regional service offerings, forming a catalogue aligned to business needs.
- Establish SLA’s, OLA’s and KPI’s to manage the performance of internal resources, shared services and 3rd party service providers.
- Oversee the transition into service of all IT projects to ensure all new infrastructure and applications are operationally ready and robust, and supporting services are in place.
- Put in place mechanisms for event, incident and problem management (including root cause analysis), and personally act when required for major events, incidents and problems to contain the impact and prevent recurrence. Run daily/out-of-hours calls where required to drive timely resolution.
- Identify operational risks to service and ensure mitigation actions are put in place
- Estimate annual services operating costs for budgeting and forecasting purposes, and drive value improvement/cost reduction activities.
Key skills of the role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Business.
- Experience of having led an IT Service organisation, or the majority of the sub-functions within an IT Service organisation.
- Qualified in ITIL or equivalent – experience of implementing ITIL within an organisation.
- ServiceNow experience is desirable.
- Experience of working in Distribution, Engineering and Manufacturing or MRO business desirable.
The salary for this position is between £55,000 and £57,000 per annum plus benefits.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.