Website Crimson Limited
Head of Projects/ Portfolio Manager – Logistics/ Distribution – Nuneaton
Head of Projects/ Portfolio Manager required to join my client who will not only lead the most complex and high-profile logistics implementation and change programmes within my client but will also lead a professional team of project managers to deliver successful change across our portfolio.
Experience with a Logistics / Operations background is required for this role!!!!!
- Responsible for the Project Governance process
- Report to the Board on the program of change, status, and risks
- The recruitment and development of Project Managers as well as external resource, to deliver change programmes within the Client sites in a risk free manner adhering to PDS principles and quality standards
- Supporting the Commercial and Business Development Team in providing commercially focused solution support in order to deliver new business names
- Managing the delivery of Strategic Planning process (PDM) outputs within the Sector ensuring individual plans are robust and aligned with the overall business unit strategy
- Supporting the change plan with key responsibility for project initiation ensuring all resources approved and available, both people and funding
- Managing forecasting, measurements and delivery of budgets relating to all managed work streams
- Conduct a pre-project assessment and post handover success audit
- Deliver projects as required and appropriate to skill base, to dovetail into workload and support project delivery overall
- Attending and updating the central change board and working with the central change team to drive process and policy improvements
- Create a relationship with all key senior change sponsors and act as a project audit or point of escalation for the client
- Ensure the timely provision of appropriate professionally qualified and experienced Project Delivery resources as required meeting the requirements of the business. Maintain rolling forecast resource plan to ensure supply is aligned both in terms of capacity and capability.
- Apply a structured change management approach to the delivery of the portfolio utilising an appropriate range of methodologies, standards and tools and identifying opportunities to improve the delivery of change.
- Provide coaching and mentoring services to raise skill competence within the Project Delivery teams, as well as promote better collaboration across operations, stakeholders and sponsors.
Interested!?! Send your up to date to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.