Website Crimson Limited
Head of Systems Delivery – .Net/Managing Development Teams – Redditch
My Client in Redditch, South Birmingham, are looking for a Head of System Delivery to ensure that the systems that underpin the business are fit for purpose, value-adding and deployed to agreed time, cost, quality and performance criteria.
The ideal candidate will have a Software Development Manager background and have great experience in project delivery
- Understanding and interpreting the key functional needs of customers and operational staff
- Contributing to the detailed design of individual customer solutions
- Ensuring that applications and systems perform to required operational standards during the peak period
- Ensuring a test regime and appropriate infrastructure and processes are in place to ensure very high availability of all platforms and solutions.
- Management of the technical / development functions and project delivery / integration teams
The Head of Systems Delivery will report directly to the group CIO with a strong functional report to the CEO. The role forms part of both the senior executive management team as well as the Systems and Technology senior management group.
Required Experience/Candidate Profile:
- Educated to degree standard
- Experience with technologies and platforms including IBM iSeries, RPG, C#, SQL, .net.
- Strong and broad software development background combined with demonstrable experience of leading a software delivery function
- Retail fulfilment/e-commerce/logistics experience
- Inherent technical and personal leadership qualities
- Able to establish clarity but willingness to tolerate ambiguity where required
- Technically strong, with excellent all-round technical skills and proficiency
- Exceptional stakeholder management / client management skills
- Highly familiar with project delivery life cycle and preferably formal Prince2 qualification.
- Strategically driven, but able to adopt pragmatic approach to delivery as and where required
My client is offering a salary of between £65,000 and £75,000 depending on experience.
Interested?!? Send your up to date CV to Chris Butler at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regard to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.