Website Crimson Limited
Head of Testing/QA – Software/Applications – Remote Working
Head of Testing/QA required for leading organisation based in Midlands, where you will be responsible for leading and delivering on the Test strategy for the organisations. Leading a team of on-shore and off-shore developers, you will ensure the smooth running of the testing schedule, making sure that the testing processes and protocols are high quality and customer focused. The role will be based from home, with occasional travel to the office in the Midlands (once a month expected).
The ideal candidate will have previous Test Management experience, preferably working with both on-shore and off-shore testers. Ideally you will come from a Microsoft background, and have experience with Azure. The role would also ideally suit someone that has worked in a regulatory/compliance driven environment.
- Provide thought leadership on application quality assurance to ensure appropriate strategies and tooling are in place for efficient and effective quality assurance of our application portfolio.
- Drive the strategic roadmap for the testing service.
- Stay up to date with developments and best practice in the field and make plans to further develop testing processes and procedures in line with evolving market practice.
- Ensure that we have principles, processes, policies, SOPs and documented test outcomes to ensure that we stand up to audit scrutiny and meet computing systems validation compliance.
- Represent the testing function in governance forums such as strategy workshops, project meetings and audits.
- Support the delivery of projects directly by leading testing work such as SIT with 3rd parties, UAT with the business and defect managing and triaging failed tests.
Key Skills of the role
- Previous experience in a test management/leadership role
- Experience setting up test strategies and roadmaps to improvement
- Experience and wide understanding of software testing tools for automations, performance, load and APIs, UIs etc
- Experience of leading large scale testing projects to deliver quality systems
- Experience in setting up and leading testing phases and reporting with MS DevOps
- Ideally you will have technical knowledge of Azure, EDIs/APIs, CRM, finance, scheduling systems, SaaS applications, T-SQL, XML, JSON
The salary/package for this position is up to £65,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus excellent benefits and flexible working opportunities.
Interested? Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy.
Head of Testing/QA – Software – Remote Working
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.