Website Crimson Limited
Help Desk Analyst – 1st Line – West Bromwich
Help Desk / 1st line / Support / Call logging
Help Desk Analyst / 1st Line Service Desk Analyst required for a leading organisation based in West Bromwich where you will be responsible providing 1st Line IT support to c2000 users across more than 200 sites. Adhering to incident, problem, request for service and change management processes.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Provide first line Help Desk support to users, documenting accurately issues and logging within the company’s service desk software solution.
- Provide 1st line technical support; answering support queries via phone, email and face to face.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Build and configure PC, laptops and Phones
Key skills of the role
- Previous IT Help Desk experience
- A solid knowledge of Microsoft operating systems (Windows etc. ) and associated software (MS Office, Outlook etc.)
- Excellent prioritisation skills and a track record of exceptional service delivery.
- Excellent communication skills, experience of communicating at both user and business management level
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.