Website Crimson Limited
Helpdesk Analyst – 1st Line/MS Windows Systems/ITIL – Telford
Helpdesk Analyst / 1st line support analyst required for a leading client based in Telford. You are coming on board to provide 1st line technical support and assistance to all employees, dealing with helpdesk incidents and service requests.
A suitable candidate will have previous experience working in a busy service desk environment.
- Hands on experience supporting Microsoft windows systems
- Previous experience documenting procedures and work instructions
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, Active Directory, VMware, MS Office Applications
- VPN, Routing, Telephony, or Firewall knowledge – desirable
- Previously worked within ITIL guidelines
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Remote user support and service requests
- Software installation
- User administration – Active Directory
- Escalate incidents up to 2ndand 3rd line as required
- German speaker!
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.