Website Crimson Limited
HR Data and Systems Specialist – Cascade – London
Data / HR / human resources / cascade / system support / analytics / reporting / analysis / insights
HR Data and Systems Specialist required for a large charity based in London to be responsible for the development and delivery of strategic People data, MI and reporting in order to provide insights and identify trends to inform strategy and policy and support evidence-based decision making relating to strategic people management matters. Along with leading systems administration ensuring that structures and information is continually reviewed and up to date.
This role does allow for flexible / semi remote working.
Key skills and responsibilities
- Manage the delivery of People Data, Reporting and Insights undertaking data analysis, highlighting key trends and risks, presenting data and narrative for various audiences to enable robust analysis and action planning.
- Build a reporting suit of metrics and KPIs that is closely aligned to the People strategy and presented at organisational, directorate and department level.
- Produce ad hoc reports and data insight.
- Manage the delivery of Cascade systems administration, including maintenance of the existing solution and development of future offer.
- Upskill managers and employees on the appropriate use of the system and how they can best use it to support them throughout their employment.
- Work with the IT department to ensure that the system is seamlessly transferred to any new IT platforms.
- Conduct annual data validation exercises to maintain the accuracy of the data held on the system and ensure that the system is compliant with IR security and GDPR regulations.
- Provide a single point of contact for resolution of the HR Information System queries.
- Drive the development, implementation and maintenance of new aspects of system functionality including recommending new products, planning and project managing implementation and upskilling users in a timely manner.
The salary my client is offering for this position is up to £45,000 per annum depending on experience.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.