Website Crimson Limited
HR IT Systems Support Analyst – Stratford/Flexible
Up to 35k – Hybrid working
HR IT Systems Support Analyst required for an established organisation based near Stratford Upon Avon, where you will be responsible for supporting a range of HR systems – such as SuccessFactors & Kronos. Within the role you will provide operational system support in line with business needs on a timely basis. The role will be home-working with a couple of days in the office when required.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in supporting Human Resources IT Systems, any experience with SuccessFactors and/or Kronos would be highly desirable.
- Provide operational system support in line with business needs on a timely basis
- Support changes to user access for HR systems and execute testing for any new roles in line with regional and global requirements
- Raise and monitor SuccessFactors ticketing process and ensure solutions are implemented in a timely manner
- Develop and distribute reporting and metrics processes and ensure timely and accurate reports are submitted in line with requirements
- Assist with Data Management and Integrity and act as an escalation point for any complex data concerns
- Perform regular system audits to maintain user and data integrity
The salary/package for this position is flexible between £30,000 – £35,000 per annum, depending on experience, excellent benefits and flexible working opportunities.
Interested? Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy.
HR Systems Support Analyst – Stratford/Flexible
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.