Website Crimson Limited
HR/Payroll Project Manager – HR/Payroll/iTrent – Walsall
HR/Payroll Project Manager required for a leading client based in Walsall. You are coming on board to implement a new payroll system in place of the clients existing process, which currently uses multiple systems.
A suitable candidate must be available for an immediate start.
Key Skills Required;
- Project management experience working on a HR or Payroll implementation project
- Strong background working with HR, Payroll and Invoicing systems
- Management of integrations from HR&P system to other business line applications
- Ideally have experience implementing iTrent / MHR HR&P system
- Experience delivering end to end implementation projects
- Extensive process mapping and project planning experience
- Vendor/supplier management experience
- Previous experience facilitating and running workshops
- Ability to offer SME around HR and Payroll systems
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management across all levels
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.