Website Crimson Limited
HR Systems Manager – Technical – London/WFH
A HR Systems Manager is required for a leading client in the transport sector and is responsible to lead the management and maintenance of all HR systems, including system configuration and set up. This role is a crustal operational role as the subject matter expert for all HR IT systems, keeping up to date with the latest system upgrades and developments in essential. This role is remote; however, you will have the opportunity to come to the office twice per week.
An ideal candidate will have previous hands-on experience in complex programs, ideally within Oracle.
- Ensure a reliable and efficient HCM system exists to enable HS2 to achieve its People Strategy from a systems perspective.
- Develop a deep understanding of the processes in HR and how these integrate with the functional systems for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) operations.
- Lead on system regression testing on all HR Oracle system modules in the development environment during quarterly Oracle patches.
- Subject matter expert on reviewing current system processes; designing, coding, and implementing technical solutions within the HCM module.
- Provide robust system deployment and support by working closely with IT and service providers to ensure updates, patches and functionality are embedded smoothly and enhancements are utilised by business users.
- Accountable for maintaining the workforce plan on Oracle; and leading the system organisational change process on behalf of the HR function via efficient work practices such as the HCM Data Loader to improve accuracy and reduce manual entry.
- Experience with a minimum of three Oracle Cloud HCM implementations covering core HR, ORC, Payroll, Learning, Absence, Talent and Goals.
- Should have expertise in Oracle HCM Cloud advanced tools such as HCM Extracts, HDL, HSDL, Page Composer, Page Configurator and Autocomplete tool.
- Experience in Functional setups, BPM, Fast Formulas, Configuration of Custom Roles
- Ability to undertake detailed impact assessment and risk mitigation plan on the technical impact of all Oracle patches and upgrades.
- Ability to technically assess requirements and accommodate demand / changes into the work backlog as necessary, clearly marking dependencies and deliverables that will enhance and act as enablers.
- Ability to coach HR colleagues on HCM system functionality, and identify and implement process improvements with HR Centres of Excellence to improve data integrity, system functionality and end user experience
- Ability to identify where processes can be simplified, streamlined, and automated, where applicable, to exploit the full functionality of Oracle ERP / HCM
The salary my client is offering for this position is up to £54,000 depending on experience. Submit to Ryan Patel (email@example.com) at Crimson for review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.