Website Crimson Limited
Identity & Access Management Engineer – Inside IR35 – Birmingham
£600 – £650 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Identity & Access Management Engineer required for a leading client based in Birmingham. My client is currently seeking a Identity & Access Management Engineer to come on board to manage, develop, and support the Identity & Access Management Platform.
This function at clients provides the underpinning governance (Policies, Processes, and Technology) of Identity & Access to support the wider business in being able to effectively utilise IT systems.
- Identity & Access Management experience
- accountable for ensuring Identity services are delivered and used as required
- implementation of enhancements or fixes relating to Identity
- responsible for working with and supporting third parties and suppliers to provide IT services
- responsible for ensuring Identity services within the clients work seamlessly
- creating and maintaining service-related documentation
- Performing routine maintenance tasks according to defined process and work instructions
- To be accountable for monitoring Identity infrastructure and licensing
- Knowledge of technical IT infrastructure concepts and their application
- Knowledge of IT security controls and best practice
- Knowledge of Agile Ways of Working
- Experience of maintaining and developing IT Platforms, Products or Services.
- Experience of implementing & managing change.
- Experience of documenting business & technical processes.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.