Website Crimson Limited
Identity & Access Management Team Lead – Milton Keynes/Remote
Identity & Access Management team lead required to manage the process of authorising access to IT facilities, systems, and infrastructure in line with policies. A suitable candidate will ensure that the workload is appropriately resourced and work closely with suppliers to ensure optimal performance.
- Experience dealing with outsourced suppliers and teams
- Software asset management experience
- Automotive industry experience
- Creation of contract service schedules
- Process development and optimisation
- Able to articulate ideas, solutions and recommendations across all levels of the organisation
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Manage access to IT facilities, systems and infrastructure by helping users define their access needs
- Provide continuous and secure access to information services
- Review workload, workflow and performance of supplier staff who administer the system
- Maintain user documentation, access control records, and other relevant documentation
- Maintain awareness of relevant legislation and external regulations which affect security
- Identify and implement service improvement initiatives
- Handle escalations with respect to access controls
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.